Young Thug's children preview new song calling Gunna a snitch

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
They should be doing kid stuff and not getting caught up with this dumb street code shyt. Meanwhile their dad is on trial for his life and has been locked up for two years. Where are the moms?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gunna ain’t innocent in this. I’m pretty sure he took an oath to the YSL gang to not snitch, but obviously enjoyed his freedom more than have loyalty to Young Thug.

I know they hate the fact that Gunna took their father from them, but their father took other black men from their children too.
Gunnar took their father from them? Tf?

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
:mjlol:Both of the sexy reds and gangbanger rappers are equally bad for the black community. You can criticize both you know.

The point is, the criticism is wild disproportionate and y'all nikkas know it. I don't see shyt about "you can criticize both" until somebody brings up the point that you nikkas focus way too much one and not the other.

I don't have to be militant or capping for hoes to point out hypocrisy. You nikkas are weirdos.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Thug and them need to be more worried about that nikka woody singing on the stand than gunna :ehh:

Fascinating, bc he’s become like a folk good hero, meanwhile he’s the one that switched FORREAL, but now he doin his best Chin Gigante pretending he crazy and nggas are forgetting he told

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The point is, the criticism is wild disproportionate and y'all nikkas know it. I don't see shyt about "you can criticize both" until somebody brings up the point that you nikkas focus way too much one and not the other.

I don't have to be militant or capping for hoes to point out hypocrisy. You nikkas are weirdos.
:mjlol:There’s plenty of threads where bruhs are criticizing gangster and drill rappers lol.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Gunna ain’t innocent in this. I’m pretty sure he took an oath to the YSL gang to not snitch, but obviously enjoyed his freedom more than have loyalty to Young Thug.

I know they hate the fact that Gunna took their father from them, but their father took other black men from their children too.
Gunna took their father from them? :what: nikka Gunna's plea can't even be used or mentioned in Thugs trial. Nor is the nikkas testifying. Their father got taken from them because he was running around threatening Lucci on twitter for the world to see while screaming blood gang to everyone who would listen. And also fukking with the nikka Lil Woody after he killed Nut, instead of distancing himself.

Last edited: