☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
facts... we forget Thug's homie tried to MURDER Lil Wayne....

Thug need 70 years minimum.....
they about to open ALL his cases....he damn near copped to most of them on wax :snoop:

and his brother Unfoonk :snoop:

I mean damn the feds do NOT play fair at ALL.

Anyone claiming YSL got knocked. His brother was JUST taking off too :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s crazy is that these rap dudes get more involved in the streets once they blown up. :gucci:Did y’all not learn nothing from the Boondocks? Boosie said it in a VladTv interview that nikkas jump in the gang shyt or the dope game after they make it in the rap game because they always wanted to be street nikkas, even the nikkas who were in college and became street rappers later and shyt. :mjtf: Now that I’m older do I realize how retarded the rap game can be. The fans want you to rap about a criminal lifestyle you really live or lived, then act shocked and surprised when you get indicted by the feds with charges that can put you away for a whole ass century. :unimpressed:The feds did they homework like they always do. And we all know that the Feds have a damn near 100% conviction rate. That’s why they always take so long to put that RICO hammer down. :beli: They taking their time in constructing an air tight case beyond any reasonable doubt. These nikkas are finished. :hubie: