Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anyways

YSL & YNF been beefing for years. Both sides been dropping bodies every since Nut got killed a while back.

YSL also beefing with some nikkas called the Henchmen in Edgewood & East Atlanta & they been killing each other for the past couple months.

2 YSL members got killed back to back days after Thug’s brother went live and started dissing Henchmen then a week later a Henchmen dude got dropped. A YSL dude shot a cop a couple months back so it was only a matter of time before APD said enough of this shyt.

Streets hot in Atlanta right now and YSL is a big reason why.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Thug & Gunna streams about to go crazy

Atlantic Records celebrating right now

craig-kallman-atlantic-big-beat-bb19-2015-billboard-650.jpg

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Anyways

YSL & YNF been beefing for years. Both sides been dropping bodies every since Nut got killed a while back.

YSL also beefing with some nikkas called the Henchmen in Edgewood & East Atlanta & they been killing each other for the past couple months.

2 YSL members got killed back to back days after Thug’s brother went live and started dissing Henchmen then a week later a Henchmen dude got dropped.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dekalb do the same to them 4L dudes too. shyt might be crumbling down for all these gangs in the area. Atlanta nikkas ain't as bad as Chicago dudes with what they put on the internet, but shyt still leaks out and if I know about it, you can bet the police know about it. nikkas was wondering why Savage was denying being part of a gang when talking to Wack on Clubhouse, well now you see. He also did the same thing in his interview with Big Facts.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anyways

2 YSL members got killed back to back days after Thug’s brother went live and started dissing Henchmen then a week later a Henchmen dude got dropped. A YSL dude shot a cop a couple months back so it was only a matter of time before APD said enough of this shyt.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dekalb do the same to them 4L dudes too. shyt might be crumbling down for all these gangs in the area. Atlanta nikkas ain't as bad as Chicago dudes with what they put on the internet, but shyt still leaks out and if I know about it, you can bet the police know about it. nikkas was wondering why Savage was denying being part of a gang when talking to Wack on Clubhouse, well now you see. He also did the same thing in his interview with Big Facts.
theres even ties to Lil Marlo's shooting :damn: :mindblown:

Gangsters In Concert

Anything I’ve written and am likely to write is an oversimplification of frustratingly complex local street politics. For one: YFN isn’t the only local street gang beefing with YSL. I’m working through the details, but a street gang called PFK — Play For Keeps — has a standing feud with YSL over the murder of Atlanta rapper Lil Marlo in February 2020. That story is a doozy, running through a botched prosecution of a murder in DeKalb County. There’s more. Sadly.

Whats wild is this could damn near bring in 4PF :damn:

Lil Baby Responds To Report That Marlo Hit Was Meant For Him

Marlo, a Rising Atlanta Rapper With Big Connections, Is Shot and Killed at 30 (Published 2020)

Lil Baby Remembers Friend and Fellow Rapper Marlo: ‘This One Hit Me Hard’

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lucci’s beef with Young Thug and YSL began with the death of Donovan “Big Nut” Thomas in a drive-by shooting in Castleberry Hill in 2015. Thomas was a Bloods gang leader who introduced Lucci to producers who ultimately helped him build his career. Lucci has long credited Thomas with his success. YSL is broadly suspected of being responsible for the crime, which divided Atlanta into two warring camps.

You cannot overstate how much sh!t has happened in ATL due to this one fukkin incident.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lucci’s beef with Young Thug and YSL began with the death of Donovan “Big Nut” Thomas in a drive-by shooting in Castleberry Hill in 2015. Thomas was a Bloods gang leader who introduced Lucci to producers who ultimately helped him build his career. Lucci has long credited Thomas with his success. YSL is broadly suspected of being responsible for the crime, which divided Atlanta into two warring camps.

You cannot overstate how much sh!t has happened in ATL due to this one fukkin incident.
I just wanna know why they waited so long to do this.

They KNOW who is doing this shyt :dahell: