Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I just wanna know why they waited so long to do this.

They KNOW who is doing this shyt :dahell:

Did they have solid proof tho? It's hard to say. They would have just lost the case. Instead they seen how they groups moved and built a case on them so when they finally come after them, something sticks.

Also, from my understanding it wasn't that bad then either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's the one question I had too.

My guess is someone just snitched recently, and gave up past info
I mean, Lucci is telling. You got YSL shooting cops. Then you got the sane dude on wires getting orders from Thug.

They got Thug assisting drive bys in 2014... like...what the fukk man...

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
build a case up to the point where they either eat the charge or take the plead.
2015 though? Like they're just at the statute of limitations right now. If they had him dead to rights previously they would've pulled the trigger. They got a break recently somewhere somehow

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did they have solid proof tho? It's hard to say. They would have just lost the case. Instead they seen how they groups moved and built a case on them so when they finally come after them, something sticks.

Also, from my understanding it wasn't that bad then either.
I'm sitting here thinking...I know ALL of this. and they're just letting these dudes rack up charges ...and bodies :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They shooting cops.​
Yeah... that was... :wow:

I remember when that happened and the cop miraculously survived and I'm like this is just weird because the cops said the suspect knew the officer. It was just all weird.

Then to find out this is the SAME suspect from YSL that Thug had tried to get to kill Lucci?! :mindblown:

And Lucci is in jail cause he went on a dummy mission and one of his boys took the ultimate L?! :dahell:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I remember telling someone a few years ago that Thug wasn't for play though especially when nikkas was calling dude gay and all that. Every person that knows him or grew up around him vouch for him. Even Atlanta's top Muslim Ralo vouched for Thug and them nikkas hated each other at one point. These dudes are street nikkas first and musicians second. It's sad but it's reality.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
These YSL nikkas such c00ns - they shot a black cop

I'm tired of these rap nikkas.....

Put Thug under the prison.....

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These YSL nikkas such c00ns - they shot a black cop

I'm tired of these rap nikkas.....

Put Thug under the prison.....

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif
For reference cause people outside of ATL dont know what you're talking about.

This was a WILD day.

There was a manhunt in the ENTIRE city for this dude...only for him to basically get 20 years for his bond violation :mindblown: Alleged cop shooter Christian Eppinger receives amended sentence on prior conviction

BEFORE his cop shooting charges...and he's still gotta have trial for THAT.

This kid is gonna spend his life in prison when they're done with him...and he's YSL!? :mindblown:

...THEN...we come to find out...Thug wants THIS SAME DUDE...to kill Lucci in jail???????????

:damn: