Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
You don't understand the intricacies of this shyt being an outta towner. You gotta realize Lucci went and got them Miami nikkas to slide on somebody in Oakland city. Buddy was not going to stop until he could get Thug gone, that's the sad fact of it all.

You know the dudes that unloaded the whole clip on Wavy Pooh in Miami, that's who Lucci brought up to handle business for him. It gets messy when you involve them Miami dudes with nothing to lose.

Plenty of crews in Atl that got busy like YSL but cooled down once it started to get too hot or nipped their street business in the bud quickly. Thug could have gotten ahead of this if he handled the situation instead of going back and forth with Lucci going on 8 years now.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

You just said ALOT… I’ve been watching this thing from afar and ya know… A lot more arrest are coming. This is actually the most compelling but over looked post in this thread.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
My brother you obviously don't understand how these things work but you're not alone, 90% of the comments in here don't...

To get charged with something doesn't mean you can secure a conviction so you can take a deep breath, your boy Gunna may eventually be exonerated lol. But what a charge does mean, particularly a years-long investigation into the activities of a person or group, is that there is probable cause of guilt...

Warrants are issued on probable cause...

And he is actually charges with something, did you read the indictment? He's charged with conspiracy to commit crimes as part of a larger group, particularly it mentioned him brokering drug transactions...

They are calling YSL a gang, bruh this is how gang indictments work. At this point you're in denial if you think YSL doesn't function as a criminal organization...

Again, your boy may ultimately be exonerated but one of the biggest myths of RICO is that you can get charged "for nothing". Don't hang around people you know are committing crimes, it's pretty simple. Normally people who hang with criminals are criminals themselves, fam...

The DA mentioning the lyrics is more gesture and shock value than anything, they ain't using lyrics as evidence. They been trailing this set and their movements in The A for years. You gotta be really naive to think they pulling this shyt outta thin air bro...

I didn't want to comment on they situation at all but you're right.

I just wanted to add over 28 people were arrested. All them nikkas not gonna fall in line and not talk. When they start to hear their numbers by the DA 7-10 of them boy's are gonna start telling.

I been 🔒 up and I seen how nikkas start singing

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I didn't want to comment on they situation at all but you're right.

I just wanted to add over 28 people were arrested. All them nikkas not gonna fall in line and not talk. When they start to hear their numbers by the DA 7-10 of them boy's are gonna start telling.

I been 🔒 up and I seen how nikkas start singing

Somebodies are obviously talking, no question. They probably had someone on the line from YSL for years, that'll come out in the discovery and wouldn't surprise me...