Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
What I don’t like about ish like this they don’t consider the alleged victims. F**k them because their alleged perpetrators are famous and rich now.
That's the main thing I learned from all this. People really lack empathy for is the victims for gang violence. This the only video I can find with somebody unapologetically saying something even with people clowning him.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That's the main thing I learned from all this. People really lack empathy for is the victims for gang violence. This the only video I can find with somebody unapologetically saying something even with people clowning him.

Those cats are the real cowards and stay on code. Gangs are useless to any community right now. I won’t say they never had a place but in 2022, crap is buzzed.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Why do you want Young Thug to be free? :dwillhuh:

What do you mean? He was one of the most influential, innovative artist of the last decade. :what:

:dead: awww man nikkas is fried

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Yeah I actually agree with Flakko
As someone who had a bullet come through my house during a drive by not aimed at me
Lock em up

And thr thing is AD knows
Because it's a reason ppl say they're trying to make it out the hood
Raise their kids away from their hood
AD said he didn't want his kids to be crips, and they won't, because they're raised in nicer neighborhoods

Last edited: