☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If they have Gunna on the line brokering deals or discussing hits, it's a wrap. What's hard to get about this, Nap?
I already said the indictment was curtains for Thug. There’s direct through-lines there. I’m talking about Gunna. They got dude on lyrics and affiliations? They charged other dudes for precisely what you’re saying they MIGHT HAVE on Gunna.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I already said the indictment was curtains for Thug. There’s direct through-lines there. I’m talking about Gunna. They got dude on lyrics and affiliations? They charged other dudes for precisely what you’re saying they MIGHT HAVE on Gunna.

Patel... you haven't seen what they have. What don't you get about that?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
they can do what they want with Thug.

I'm just confused by Gunna's 1st amendment rights honestly
People confuse that. You have right to say whatever you want, it doesn’t equate to it not consequences. It’s such thing in law as fighting words.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What is so suprising about a gang member participating in gang activities??

5 year minimum
Gunna was signed to a record label, that nikka ain't in no damn gang.

YSL Records (also known as Young Stoner Life Records) is an Atlanta-based record label imprint founded by the Atlanta-based rapper Young Thug.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

My brother you obviously don't understand how these things work but you're not alone, 90% of the comments in here don't...

To get charged with something doesn't mean you can secure a conviction so you can take a deep breath, your boy Gunna may eventually be exonerated lol. But what a charge does mean, particularly a years-long investigation into the activities of a person or group, is that there is probable cause of guilt...

Warrants are issued on probable cause...

And he is actually charges with something, did you read the indictment? He's charged with conspiracy to commit crimes as part of a larger group, particularly it mentioned him brokering drug transactions...

They are calling YSL a gang, bruh this is how gang indictments work. At this point you're in denial if you think YSL doesn't function as a criminal organization...

Again, your boy may ultimately be exonerated but one of the biggest myths of RICO is that you can get charged "for nothing". Don't hang around people you know are committing crimes, it's pretty simple. Normally people who hang with criminals are criminals themselves, fam...

The DA mentioning the lyrics is more gesture and shock value than anything, they ain't using lyrics as evidence. They been trailing this set and their movements in The A for years. You gotta be really naive to think they pulling this shyt outta thin air bro...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Gunna was signed to a record label, that nikka ain't in no damn gang.

YSL Records (also known as Young Stoner Life Records) is an Atlanta-based record label imprint founded by the Atlanta-based rapper Young Thug.

They were YSL before they were a label. They just changed slime into stoner

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
To me it’s wild how many people see these dudes as some type of victims :mjlol:

Only reason most these dudes care is because of the celebrity. This happens to regular criminals all the time and these same dudes supporting ridding their streets of criminals....but it's Thug and Gunna, no way they this guilty, let them do whatever they want to destroy the community and turn a blind eye...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Gunna signed once it was a label. He didn't come up with them boys. Matter fact he ain't even a blood.

They had mutual friends. I don't think it even matters if he's not a blood with the way they move. 21 savage said he isn't a blood but he's in smm