chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
IMG-3572.png

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I keep saying these cats are more like the theater kid, not the gangster they portray.
I mean, look at the kid next to him. That was his crowd in high school.

That's why the message is so destructive.

You get it breh. Respect.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I keep saying these cats are more like the theater kid, not the gangster they portray.

When i heard Cameron Diaz also went to this school. i figured that was the case.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

You can’t put too much stock in one pic without context. I have no idea what snoop was doing in high school. If you look at this pic, how could you assume YNW Melly was not a nikka that would wipe you off the face of the earth?

d7cdt8j0q4k71.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You can’t put too much stock in one pic without context. I have no idea what snoop was doing in high school. If you look at this pic, how could you assume YNW Melly was not a nikka that would wipe you off the face of the earth?

d7cdt8j0q4k71.jpg
Eh, I'd say maybe it's more acceptable now with social media. Was dude even in a set in high school?

Snoop won a Halloween contest at his high school. From that time, from that era having lived near the area (not partaken it it) I don't know many gangstas and troublemakers out there participating in high school contests.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Eh, I'd say maybe it's more acceptable now with social media.

Snoop won a Halloween contest at his high school. From that time, from that era having lived near the area (not lived in it admittedly) I don't know many gangstas out there participating in high school contests.

I mean....I knew a few heads that were slanging dope while doing choir rehearsals. Just because a head is thugged out, doesn't excuse his intentions of being in theatre'

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eh, I'd say maybe it's more acceptable now with social media.

Snoop won a Halloween contest at his high school. From that time, from that era having lived near the area (not partaken it it) I don't know many gangstas and troublemakers out there participating in high school contests.

I mean, you typically not gonna have a street nikka in the glee club, but kids on bullshyt or being in the streets in high school not always just one type of person. Gangsters done went to prom, been on football and basketball teams, done made good grades, been apart of school activities, etc… It’s way more grey area and not as black and white.