Coli chime in…ok for young ladies to take down a male teachers braids?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Their ages in relation to his is the biggest issue regardless of intentions. Without any context knowing the school system I'm sure having them focused on a task and not squawking is a huge plus.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
If I had kids in that class, and they wasn’t getting A’s I’m no his ass

You got yo students doing non school related shyt, they better be doing great in that class

Daps
This is how you get Drake accusations thrown at you. Dont be friendly to teenage girls or you will get caught up. What you do when they're legal age is between ya'll. But while they're underage? Keep your distance. Don't even muddle the line between adult and child.

There's a conversation to be had about men being attracted to young WOMEN (of proper age) due to the fact that they tend to still be in shape as opposed to these manbearpigs in their 20s and 30s.

My point being that a female friend of mine who works in education once told me after seeing a bunch of instances of male teachers caught up with female students that a large part of it is just natural attraction and one could argue that between certain ages, women tend to be fit and tight and then after that they all stretched out and fat and ugly. :manny:

So therefore I keep my distance. Our bodies sometimes react to stuff and its a primal thing that you can't even control, has nothing to do with mental. I dont need no teenage girls playing in my hair at all. A woman running her hands through my hair is an intimate act for me.

I'm not even gonna put myself in a situation where a teenage girl has any reason to touch on me at all. I dont trust my mind not to wander if she's doing an intimate act to me like that, I don't care if there's multiple ppl in the room.

Even if I don't act on it, the thought might run through my head. And I don't want that.b

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Them kids didn't wake up at 06:00 to play salon. And touching should be kept at a minimum anyway:gucci:

Millennial teachers are somethin man. Half are excellent and half are retarded attention seekers. There's no inbetween

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Whether he had some ill intentions or not, the optics of this doesn't look good at all

You're a grown man with a paycheck, Go pay someone to go do your hair, not have some young girls who are your students playing in your hair. The problem is the atmosphere that he's creating where these young girls think its ok to be touchy touchy with this grown man. What next, it's ok that he's taking them out to eat because he's just feeding them?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:why: BREH

When I was in school, teachers used to just crack jokes, talk about hip hop, maybe talk about a kids mother (the young dirtball looking Coli breh started it :hubie: ), and dance at a party because "OOOOOH LOOK AT MRS WINGER DO THE TOOSIE ROLL :krs: "

Now these teachers are putting out thirst traps, tiktawk vids, and other corny clout chasing foolishness on the government dollar while children need to focus on their studies.

Yet, I'm the bad marsupial for homeschooling my damn son :why:
I 100% agree with you but in another thread people would be complaining that teachers aren’t figuring out ways to”connect“ with students.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That’s what they do

Im sure they badgered him for months until he finally caved in

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I was naive in high school. I had a girlfriend and we were both 15. I'm at the park, hoopin' with the older dudes and one of the drug dealers asked me if my girl knows how to take out braids. I was like "hell yeah!!!:gladbron:"

He ended up fukking her and I found out. I was looking just sad and hurt. He must've felt kind of bad too because he came to the park a week later and gave me a ps1.