Young Miami having a breakdown on Twitter…Going ham on akademics lol….

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
She’s not having a breakdown at all, y’all just want the black girl to be mad so bad. Y’all don’t think she knew he had a baby on the way? Before y’all start, I don’t deify black women but this is ridiculous.
Kick boulders croff, you over here defending a hoodrat from opalocka :pachaha:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Kick boulders croff, you over here defending a hoodrat from opalocka :pachaha:
I’m not defending her. Y’all saw he had a baby with a non white chick and looked over at the black girl to see if she is crying and pissed. That’s hoe shyt…

Btw… Its not her fault she was born in an economically deprived area. Despite that, she overcame it and became a star.

trap101

All Star
Daps
Looked it up, found it. Appreciate it bro

Wish Russell or whoever would release some deleted scenes off that doc. Love that joint. Prime rappers all in one doc performing? Smh
What doc is this?

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
The twitter threads this will generate will be hilarious. Somehow Diddy not committing to his side chick will be an indictment of black men, and him having a baby with a non-black woman will be cast as a "fetish" for mixed children, and by "cheating" on a black woman he will have ruined her self esteem forever and be blamed for any future plastic surgery Miami gets over the next 20 years.

:dead:
So, I see that you took a visit to lipstick alley, lol.