Young Miami having a breakdown on Twitter…Going ham on akademics lol….

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Don't know who this broad is, but she going out sad. :francis:

Still nice to see the ppl doing their best to make the "AK is gay" accusations stick, however. :myman:

Fat fakkit. :pacspit:

trap101

All Star
Daps
Before this three other women gave diddy the gift of children that he loves dearly and yet never married none of them what makes this broad think she be any different

I’ll never understand girls thinking they gonna get treated differently by men who move like this
because she is gonna be THE ONE to change him... she is DIFFERENT........... :usure: .

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol none of her co workers was getting a piece of that… she only wants billionaire dikk :wow:

Hypergamy
Facts . I ain't think it was a real thing till we found out the baddest chick at my old job was texting Meek Mill

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She is pressed.

Find another dikk to bounce on.

You celebrate being a hoe...so be a hoe...hoe.

She was better off not even responding, cooling off social media for a week or so, post something related to her brand, and letting it blow over.

The fact that she felt the need to defend herself via videos and tweets makes it a thing

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Oh this is gonna be part of the burn I bet.

Rich head hip hop icon plays the public beau game with her but does family planning with lowkey exotical he's got waiting in the wings.

Neither comes out looking rosy but it's telling who gets the babies vs who gets the noise.

City girls be up but scumbag school is year round and heavy with the diplomas.

Found herself played by a man with the Nygga Done Got Me graduate honors of the highest distinction.

:russ:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
One woman probably follow orders while the other one in this case yung Miami is always out of order

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka AK has the type of energy that if he doesn’t chill out will earn him a sucking chest wound. It’s like he’s full of hate and the wrong type of folks will eventually respond to that shyt. I understand he’s like a shock jock but even with people like Charlemagne, Wendy Williams, Howard stern you could tell they didn’t hate you, it was just the nature of the business. This lil drunk chubby cat seems unhappy with himself and really wanna makes others feel his pain :francis:
People tried to get Charlemagne and Stern touched. You put that energy out there it will come back to you eventually…