Young Miami having a breakdown on Twitter…Going ham on akademics lol….

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Diddy done went and got a stacked Cassie lol

:wow:

Oh this is gonna be part of the burn I bet.

Rich head hip hop icon plays the public beau game with her but does family planning with lowkey exotical he's got waiting in the wings.

Neither comes out looking rosy but it's telling who gets the babies vs who gets the noise.

City girls be up but scumbag school is year round and heavy with the diplomas.

Found herself played by a man with the Nygga Done Got Me graduate honors of the highest distinction.

Anton

All Star
Daps
Im more shocked that Puffy is out here slipping and getting hoes pregnant at his age and experience. I thought he was HOH since Cassie and chose not to be having anymore kids after the twins.

Also who the hell is this new baby mama?
images

photo-diddy-et-rick-ross-sont-ils-gays-50-cent-pose-la-question-5315ef278f2b4.jpg

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Also how he be getting all these chicks pregnant but wouldn't get Cassie fine ass pregnant? It's no way you could be fukking Cassie for a decade and not get her pregnant. :deadrose:
he didn't want to, he had a baby with Kim when he was with Cassie. Also had multiple babies with Kim but never tied the knot but ended up missing her when she died.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Ol girl literally got out city girled :russ:she look crazy. I also didn’t realize how many of these chicks live through this woman, sad to see
I just said I hope her and her cheerleaders aren't delusional but I see they are. It just proves that the city girl shyt is a front. Trying to pretend she doesn't care but she clearly does. If she was really about that life her lips would be shut, quietly accepting the resources he provides.
So… why can’t it be an open relationship?

He 53 and she’s 28. How serious can it be?

Do they even live together?
You asking us when Caresha is the one upset and acting out on Twitter.