Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
told ma dukes to move years ago. Most of the family BEEN left … but she still wants to stick around there. I visit briefly about once a year. I STILL got nikkas mad at me from high school 20 years ago. :francis:
I feel you on all of that

Most of my family is there but they're splintered across the entire city, and dont be fukking with each other anymore except for a few people.
My family situation is fukked...everybody has poor health, stressed, struggling with 2 jobs etc. My cousin, who was basically like my brother he's doing 10 years for armed robbery. We were close and had an almost psychic link like twins or some shyt, If there was ever a chance I could pull somebody out of Memphis it would've and shouldve been him. I was willing to put up seed money so he can get a spot and set up with a IT job and shyt at least. He never stayed in touch for whatever reason; i guess distracted with life and struggling so it goes

yeah I visit once a year too lol

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
told ma dukes to move years ago. Most of the family BEEN left … but she still wants to stick around there. I visit briefly about once a year. I STILL got nikkas mad at me from high school 20 years ago. :francis:

And you'd have some people blame a petty personal beef on poverty. It be a lot of fck shyt going on in the hood nikkas don't wanna address..

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Idk how many times I met former Chicago project babies. The only reason I know is because they always bring it up :aicmon:

What about the crime wave all across the Midwest after they knocked the projects down. Chicago nikkas low key lol sure. :laff:

I ain’t from the projects bra my daddy is in the military and is an officer. Being from the projects is hard.. but y’all nikkas glorify it. Them nikkas prolly had so much fun growing up in the projects.

you ain’t answer my question about where u from tho I ain’t gone call u a cac cuz u clearly black

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I’m seeing a lot of “his own city hating” “he should have moved” on Twitter n IG

Fact is this was personal . Ain’t no random bussing 50 cuz they envy

Sucks cuz I genuinely feel a lot of rappers do start off rapping that street shyt cuz that is them. Once you 5yrs in or got enough money to switch up ya topic then do that. Hell go into a different business.

I feel within the next few generations they gone push back on what we been allowing. I thought it was gonna happen during the last few years with protests etc

But sadly you got fools posting ratchet & glorifying counterproductive behavior year round. Then when something pop off every 6 months they wanna be on they black pride shyt
It's envy breh
Son wasn't dropping bodies
He talked his shyt yes,but he wasn't hurting nobody

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

You stepped on my shoes breh :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
And you'd have some people blame a petty personal beef on poverty. It be a lot of fck shyt going on in the hood nikkas don't wanna address..

then team BLM be the main ones eating shyt up .

nikkas done already confirmed this ain’t a city to consider moving to, along with many other heavily black cities .

shyt is crazy . Y’all see this shyt turning around anytime soon?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to this Black man

Always fukked with his music, and use a Young Dolph playlist for working out.

This is why you don't stay where you came up from..
The hate, envy and jealousy from broke ass wack ass jealous ass nikkas is real.

May this brother RIP and prayers to his family

This went hard af

And this is real talk.

Dude you think broke hating ass people did this, ok.

And what Boosie forgot to mention is that he was on trial for murder. That's why certain people in his hometown "hate" him.

Let's stop with this lazy narrative, especially when most artist thrive in their city.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I ain’t from the projects bra my daddy is in the military and is an officer. Being from the projects is hard.. but y’all nikkas glorify it. Them nikkas prolly had so much fun growing up in the projects.

you ain’t answer my question about where u from tho I ain’t gone call u a cac cuz u clearly black

yeah imma stop being “proud” of that shyt . This shyt is stupid , if nikkas wanna be mature about it

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
look at what y’all nikkas did :mjlol:

Started an entire rumor, and turned something that wasn’t nothing into something.

gotti prolly had nothing to do with this sitting around like “wtf:why:
People just love drama
Yeah. ok.

Its too late now.

*after the shyt you get on sm and throw jabs. yall mfs are so rich and so dumb.

watch how They aren't associated with Roc Nation from this point on.
sit right there.

* YOU ARE BAD FOR BUSINESS.
* THIS IS A BUSINESS
* GOODBYE

Daps
RIP to this Black man

Always fukked with his music, and use a Young Dolph playlist for working out.

This is why you don't stay where you came up from..
The hate, envy and jealousy from broke ass wack ass jealous ass nikkas is real.

May this brother RIP and prayers to his family

This went hard af

And this is real talk.

This quoting Boosie like he said something profound gotta stop. This is common knowledge.

Most street dudes issues are at home. Its proximity. When street nikkas from different sides frequent the same spots, fukk the same chicks, and are involved in criminal activity...conflict is inevitable.

This is nothing new.