Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
jus heard blac youngsta granny crib got shot up & yo gotti resturant got shot up too

shyt crazy if true

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps

sheesh

yeah its fukkin Sodom and Gomorrah

If my family wasnt there I would never go back, all the hood spots I used to frequent for the good food are either out of business, fell off considerably or the surrounding area is so hostile it aint even worth stopping. It's some real live Lil Ze from city of god type nikkas running around. I'm more worried about some nikka forcing my hand and making it a him or me situation over petty shyt like not spotting him a a quarter or some shyt. I'd rather just keep it moving at this point in my life.

I'm trying to be on an island somewhere eating grilled or jerk chicken and getting sloppy dome. fukk al that other shyt.

truth be told, it really aint shyt to do there but hit up the (safe) food spots, and stay in your hotel and fukk. Gained 5 legit pounds in the 3 days I was there last month.

Not even sure nikkas can chill on the river anymore, because MFers got to shooting so they closed it down.
When I was there, I seen a few people, but mostly city workers and shyt

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
RIP to this Black man

Always fukked with his music, and use a Young Dolph playlist for working out.

This is why you don't stay where you came up from..
The hate, envy and jealousy from broke ass wack ass jealous ass nikkas is real.

May this brother RIP and prayers to his family

This went hard af

And this is real talk.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
RIP to this Black man

Always fukked with his music, and use a Young Dolph playlist for working out.

This is why you don't stay where you came up from..
The hate, envy and jealousy from broke ass wack ass jealous ass nikkas is real.

May this brother RIP and prayers to his family

This went hard af

And this is real talk.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Damn son, RIP I fukked with music every now and then…sadly it was gonna happen sooner or later ever since we found out they let off “100” shots at him in Charlotte

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lived in memphis all my life until 2016,

It's been shyt for a long time hence me leaving, but everytime I come back my visits get shorter and shorter

even coming into the city via the bridge, the skyline is dingy as fukk, all of downtown looks like it aint been power washed ever.

the overall feel of my city is just:snoop:

Its like a perpetual black cloud sits over it

there are no nice/safe parts of memphis, everywhere is the hood/hood adjacent

I lived in Jackson, TN for a year when I went to Lane. I hurried up and transferred :pachaha: I went to Memphis a lot on the weekends and it was everything you said. Just grimey. Reminded me of Baltimore in some ways. My college roommate didn’t come back spring semester because he caught a gun and robbery charge in North Memphis over Christmas :picard:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I think we have a low clearance rate like y’all. NY just isn’t hot. You gotta have some serious beef to die here

yea bra and most beef ain’t ever that serious but y’all nyc nikkas got too much ego and pride that’s why when y’all move to other cities y’all take over. When chicago nikkas move somewhere they just be lowkey