Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re conflating two different ideals. Having a sense of community has nothing to do with feeling subservient to another community.

I have a sense of community but I will never say “I’m embarrassed” when the lowest members of black society commit crimes. They don’t represent me or my community. This is a concept from slavery/Jim crow where black people are judged by our worst and black people as a community are held accountable for the actions of one black person.
Regardless of what you think. In reality, im going to assume you like me is a black man in America. We already have it hard enough as it is. Now, no im not saying you sould be scared of massa and be on your best behavior so the white man can give you a good paying job and accept you. What i am saying is that these type of people do us nothing but harm and we should not be championing them.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'd advise any rapper.

Get your major label contract and leave and stay out of your hometown.

Rarely heard anything good when someone gets money but decides to stay around time.

Beef there is longer than anywhere else.

Another needless black body thrown away in such a needless way.

Depends on what kind of rapper you are and the energy you give off.

Common, Kanye, Lupe Fiasco, J.Cole, Kendrick, Outkast, T.I. Killer Mike, Goodie Mob, Wu-Tang, Black Thought, Jay-Z, you NEVER hear about them having any issues in their cities or respective hoods.

Nas out in Queensbridge running organizations for the youth. Hell dude just got a key to the city.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn. rip to Dolph man. i fukked with breh music
just saw the news on IG and came here.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Memphis is no small city...lol. Used to be the biggest city in TN before Nashville just blew all the way up.
Memphis is still bigger then Nashville breh, but yeah Dolph in that loud ass car they knew it was him someone called the opps and they pulled up. 2 car loads of brehs pulled up and let off 50 shots is what the streets saying.