Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

Man, you can tell she tired of the bullshyt. I’m a legal gun owner and I’m thankful for that but I do acknowledge that in this time a lot of the weapons in these idiots hands were either stolen or bought for crimes by a legal gun owner. In st Louis they have kids breaking into cars for the sole purpose of stealing guns. same kids are skipping school breaking into houses.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Man, you can tell she tired of the bullshyt. I’m a legal gun owner and I’m thankful for that but I do acknowledge that in this time a lot of the weapons in these idiots hands were either stolen or bought for crimes by a legal gun owner. In st Louis they have kids breaking into cars for the sole purpose of stealing guns. same kids are skipping school breaking into houses.
you from stl?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And i just so happened to watch project pat's interview on vlad about memphis being dangerous yesterday. Tennessee rappers are usually shooters. I heard he shot back at his killer supposedly. RIP to the man. What makes me cringe is dude got shot at once and mocked his shooters to try again on a damn entire mixtape, song titles and everything. :mjtf: dont play with the universe like that.

That murder shyt aint cool. Something in me thinks this is some government cia conintelpro shyt.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:usure:

They granted blacks guns as a population control.
That's a wild take.

Given the high rate of gun violence and murder, I don't see how that's wild.

Even if it's true imma need y'all to pick a side and stick to it
Is it they don't want blacks to have guns or is it they giving them guns to murder each other.

It can be both. 50 different states. 50 different laws at least.

Personally I feel that it's the latter with a mix of under funded policing.

So it's a wild take, but you still agree with her.

But hey dont listen to me I'm some random internetter who post stuff for likes.
You said it, not me. :hubie:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Those that are blaming rap music and saying he got what he deserved because he rapped about killing and violence have obviously never listened to Dolph like that.

He was always on some playa/hustla type shyt but when it came to diss records he was on some comedic shyt like Camron and kept it music only.

Like I said, it’s a shame that nikkas are quick to pick up a gun and shoot instead of facing nikkas heads up…ultimate cowardly move forreal whoever we’re involved.