Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
it's almost more insane that this point is still debatable for some people.

To be honest Gangs might really be the real reason. It only got this bad the last ten years really. These rappers be having decades long beef with another rapper and they only 19 and just blew up. All because of gangs most of the time. It's time to start investigating the fbi why they don't put Rico pressure on the gangs like the Italian mob. You shouldnt even be able to hint you're in a gang on video or music.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
What the fukk does any of this mean? :dahell:

I hope ya'll nikkas on this is at ya'll city meetings and actually organizing.

But, ya'll just come to the Booth to lowkey say these dudes deserve to die. The fukk is ya'll trying to accomplish?

And I'm not even a fan of NONE of the nikkas that have been killed over the last few years outside of Nipsey.
My boys on fb just said “nikkas get shot everyday just like on his ep guess he one of them “ and everyone was on his head

some folks just dikk heads

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I know you’re hoping his killers will get away to uphold some fake ass duck tales street code. But they’ll be caught soon and likely it will be due to someone telling. And GOOD

Dudes usually tell on themselves especially in the current era. Don’t be surprised if you see somebody get linked to an Instagram page stuntin about what they did

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
you fukked with fredo:usure:
No he couldn't rap for shyt:mjlol:

But even if i did
Why would i mourn a nikka that literally bragged about murdering nikkas and taunting someone to try and kill him

I got family members and friends murdered that brought it on themselves that I don't mourn:gucci:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To be honest Gangs might really be the real reason. It only got this bad the last ten years really. These rappers be having decades long beef with another rapper and they only 19 and just blew up. All because of gangs most of the time. It's time to start investigating the fbi why they don't put Rico pressure on the gangs like the Italian mob. You shouldnt even be able to hint you're in a gang on video or music.

man this stuff had nothing to do with music, anyone arguing this is an idiot.