Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not understanding so instead of looking for the people who did it somehow idiots shot up someone grandmas and a restaurant when I’m almost positive gotti and his whole crew were smart enough to at least be a few people removed

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:why:Damn..big Draco..said he was gone be in Memphis to..this gone come back to bite him

This was yesterday

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This is how I can tell who either been in the mix or been around it...Chicago and Memphis been tied together through the streets forever.

Just like Detroit (the crib) and Kentucky...you would never know if you didn't know.
Not even just street shyt but actual blood relations. Young Dolph and Juice Wrld were apparently cousins. Think they had the same grandma on one side but they just never knew or connected

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m not understanding so instead of looking for the people who did it somehow idiots shot up someone grandmas and a restaurant when I’m almost positive gotti and his whole crew were smart enough to at least be a few people removed

People were automatically going to look at those two because of the prior beef between them. Some of the reasoning for the beef was dumb anyways as Yo Gotti got upset that Young Dolph called himself The King of Memphis when Jerry Lawler owns that title :mjlol:

Even if they didn't have anything to do with it, everybody is looking at them and automatically assuming that they did it. I'm sure they're going to get a phone call from the police pretty soon as well just to cover their bases.