Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s get this straight... you make a living begging nikkas to come and get you, wishing death on opps constantly and flexing on broke nikkas as an occupation and reminding angry broke nikkas in the hood who feel they have nothing to lose how broke they are on every song... and people shocked when they get murked in the streets of their grimey hometown known for bodying nikkas who run they mouth...:wtf: I ain’t even listen to dude music to know the theme of his whole catalog and his whole mentality. You don’t see nikkas wanting to funk with K Dot, Wale or J Cole like this do you? RIP though. :lawd:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Let’s get this straight... you make a living begging nikkas to come and get you, wishing death on opps constantly and flexing on broke nikkas as an occupation and reminding angry broke nikkas in the hood who feel they have nothing to lose how broke they are on every song... and people shocked when they get murked in the streets of their grimey hometown known for bodying nikkas who run they mouth...:wtf: I ain’t even listen to dude music to know the theme of his whole catalog and his whole mentality. You don’t see nikkas wanting to funk with K Dot, Wale or J Cole like this do you? RIP though. :lawd:

oh look, another one of these comments...
shut yo cac ass up.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's true
Saw someone on Twitter say we got to do better
Like did yall not see the energy he put out?

I'm just talking on regular 9 to 5 people going :ohhh:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's true
Saw someone on Twitter say we got to do better
Like did yall not see the energy he put out?

I'm just talking on regular 9 to 5 people going :ohhh:

The only people that are surprised are people who have fooled themselves into believing that an art form that commodifies Black death is somehow "entertainment"

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dolph didn't rap about killing

Dolph's music was overwhelmingly I'm getting money/fukkin hoes/struggle tales/I'm fly music

I'm thinking hard trying to find something in Dolph's catalog to prove me wrong but it ain't coming
Yup for the most part Dolph made hustling music.
He would throw some gangsta shyt every now and then, but he was all about the hustle

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You mafukkas will bump music about death all fukking day

Then turn to crybaby hoes about the same shyt u support

The nikka Dolph literally gave a interview saying death apart of the game:gucci:

nikka played with his life and lost
Like a dummy
You don’t listen to “violent” rap?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
He shouldn’t have to die because of what he raps about. I don’t even care about his music like that and I still feel that way. Might as well throw the whole genre away if we have to feel like you’re feeling.

You misunderstood me

He didn't die because of what he rapped about

He likely died over some street shyt