Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Daps
Being a rapper isn’t the most dangerous job in the world.

Being a gangsta who raps and taunts his ops in his songs is the most dangerous job in the world

Black men gotta do better? I’m black and I’m already doing better. I can go to the cookie shop and not get baked while trying to cop. We need to stop make excuses of this bullshyt. These guys ain’t innocent. It’s not like Dolph was a doctor or school teacher. He rapped what he lived. So this is par the course.
exactly stop lumping all black men with these hoodlums. Dude made a whole career dissing his opps yet when he gets shot down its black mens fault lol.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Being a rapper isn’t the most dangerous job in the world.

Being a gangsta who raps and taunts his ops in his songs is the most dangerous job in the world

Black men gotta do better? I’m black and I’m already doing better. I can go to the cookie shop and not get baked while trying to cop. We need to stop make excuses of this bullshyt. These guys ain’t innocent. It’s not like Dolph was a doctor or school teacher. He rapped what he lived. So this is par the course.
Gun violence can affect anybody though

you can accidentally bump into the wrong person and be outta here

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Absolutely terrible man, condolences to his fam. Like the shyt we got going on against us here isn't bad enough :snoop: breadwinner of the family gets taken away buying some cookies for his mother the fukking week before Thanksgiving. :snoop:
yeah breh, this type of shyt never sits well... but this shyt right here really some garbage. :mjcry: