Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Why nikkas act so surprised when this happens

Look at what he raps about, how many people has he got killed?

He is an inspiration as far as grinding and being an independent entrepreneur

But stop lying to yourselves about what he was and what he stood for in his music
So since he raps about that life means he should die in that same manner? Got it :mindblown:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Exactly .... before nikkas stop recommending cities, they should know where a nikka tryna leave in the first place

none of you nikkas would pick San Bernardino over Memphis

what's wrong with Bernardino? Went out there a couple of times, seemed chill. Spent more time in Redlands and shyt (Again for work travel), but elaborate? :lupe:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Being a rapper isn’t the most dangerous job in the world.

Being a gangsta who raps and taunts his ops in his songs is the most dangerous job in the world

Black men gotta do better? I’m black and I’m already doing better. I can go to the cookie shop and not get baked while trying to cop. We need to stop make excuses of this bullshyt. These guys ain’t innocent. It’s not like Dolph was a doctor or school teacher. He rapped what he lived. So this is par the course.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Sad shyt.

I knew Navy homies who were from Mephis who told me they ain't going back.

One older homie told the other breh

"I.know you ain't finna go back especially with the whip you got:ufdup:"

That always stuck with me.

Breh whip looks like the whip in that first twitter video..big ass 24s..ole school jawn.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a rapper isn’t the most dangerous job in the world.

Being a gangsta who raps and taunts his ops in his songs is the most dangerous job in the world

Black men gotta do better? I’m black and I’m already doing better. I can go to the cookie shop and not get baked while trying to cop. We need to stop make excuses of this bullshyt. These guys ain’t innocent. It’s not like Dolph was a doctor or school teacher. He rapped what he lived. So this is par the course.
:mjlol:

Rappers get killed because of hate. Not because some rap beef. nikkaz mad you made it and they don't got shyt.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Haven't seen anything from Gotti's camp yet.. They're probably trying to see if anybody affiliated had something to do with it..

I know Gotti hasn't been on that type of time with Dolph lately but other members in his crew or affiliated still have words with with Dolph's folks from time to time

I'm sure shyt happens behind the scenes and possibly subliminal messages on records...