Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you rapping in these times you can’t be anywhere too long man. All that coming home shyt is bogus. Home is where your deed is. Vet everyone around you consistently.

Nah. Wasn't dude beefing with another "popular" rapper a few years ago? Can't remember who it was likely has nothing to do with it but demons come back. Beef is everlasting even the shyt we don't know about lol.

RIP that man

Exactly why I don't take on new friends

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
:scust: at the squares coming in here with their TV show filled brains and "youtube gangster compilations" street sens, spitting every theory known to man.

R.I.P. to the young man. Just like Nipsey, Pop and even XXX in recent time...another death that could've been avoided.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
man I actually LIVE in the hood , so nikkas miss me with that

I'm saying , I've never really heard yall say any good things about the city . Aint that a major city for blacc folk??

Used to go to Memphis all the time for work when I traveled. Warehousing company I worked for at the time had some spots in the Hickory Hill area off Winchester and another company I did consulting for had a project near Hickory and Holmes.

All East of the airport in South Memphis.

Actually liked Memphis to be honest.

This clearly a case of cats that wanted him done up. shyt is pathetic.