Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
First time I heard Dolph was when he did that East Atlanta Memphis mixtape.

Fron their on I listened to High Class Street music, Blue Magic and A Time to kill (My favorite Dolph project). Gotti from Memphis but like someone said earlier, Dolph had a more authentic feel of what a street dude from Memphis was like.

More of these up and coming rappers need should be following Dolph blueprint in this rap game.

RIP

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Haven't seen anything from Gotti's camp yet.. They're probably trying to see if anybody affiliated had something to do with it..

I know Gotti hasn't been on that type of time with Dolph lately but other members in his crew or affiliated still have words with with Dolph's folks from time to time

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RIP Dolph man

Tell your mama you love her while she here (for real)
Tell your pops that you love him while he here (for real)
Tell your homeboy you love him while he here (for real)
One day you here, next day you gone, for real (ay, ay ay!)
It's that time of the year
It's a lot of shyt goin' on 'round here
Tell your bytch that you love her while you here
If it wasn't for her, would your kids be here?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hold up..Snoop Dogg, Beanie, 50..come on. Crip living.

Snoop ain't front lining anywhere in Long Beach. Beanie got shot, lost a lung, and had to fall back. 50 too busy getting Hollywood money. He ain't out in Jamaica Queens on the regular. Anybody with common sense removes themselves from the BS. Eiht ain't on 159th street, Quik ain't on Spruce, Brad ain't hanging out in the 5th Ward.

These young crash dummies on the other hand SMH. The Dolphs, the Fredo Santanas, etc.. These young boys need to grow up.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he just sent some shots towards them on his last project and was just performing 100 shots in the Jackson state locker room :francis:shyt was never gonna end because it was a street beef.

Bro cause he had an issue with 1 person he was surrounded by negative energy? Negating all the other good shyt he did out here? Man stop it