Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
To my Memphis ppl...I know him and Gotti got smoke, but why were nggas on Dolph's head so crazy, all these years?

I know he be talkin spicy (no different than a lot of nggas) but cats really had in for this man. Was he a shooter before the fame, or been puttin money on ppls heads, himself? :gucci:

Because he smashed yo gotti girl and kept dissing him. Basically Yo Gotti a simp with money and shooters.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
If you rapping in these times you can’t be anywhere too long man. All that coming home shyt is bogus. Home is where your deed is. Vet everyone around you consistently.

I don't knwo about this dude situation.

But a lot of rappers are actually half rapper/half street cat. Them getting killed has nothing to do with "coming home", it has to do with the thing they do/did on the street.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To my Memphis ppl...I know him and Gotti got smoke, but why were nggas on Dolph's head so crazy, all these years?

I know he be talkin spicy (no different than a lot of nggas) but cats really had in for this man. Was he a shooter before the fame, or been puttin money on ppls heads, himself? :gucci:

Ain’t that enough for people to be on his ass talking shyt?

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn I just saw this on twitter. Smh