Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dont know shyt and you aint from memphis. You just reading shyt online, assuming and posting shyt. Say RIP and keep it moving.:camby:
What kind of fantasy world do you live in where somebody getting shot at 150 times can be interpreted any other way than someone wanting them dead? :gucci:
nikka can you read? I didn't say I know "why" they wanted to kill him, I just said someone wanted him dead :hhh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Considering they only shot him and clearly targeted him, you and your wife would have been okay, but good way to make this about yourself you narcissistic piece of shyt.

I hope you and your wife get touched so somebody can make your situation about themselves like you did, fukkhead.

nikka, if someone famous is killed at a place i was 100% going to in a couple hours, yeah im gonna say it. Thats not some everyday shyt. You got a problem with it then hit that ignore button.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
This was a hit plan as day. They stalked him and ran down on him at a cookie shop he just promoted. This should just prove to these street nikkas that the streets are are always watching. Dolph ducked two hits already. Disgusting to want a nikka dead that much that to our knowledge don’t have blood on his hands. Smfh RIP

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Its not fine at all for any Memphis rapper to go back to Memphis

If someone wants you dead, then it doesn't matter where you go. Don't forget dude got shot in Hollywood in broad daylight years ago. Does that mean that he shouldn't have went back to Hollywood after. From all indications, it a hit style murder that could have happened anywhere.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I feel for the young family left behind. RIP Dolph.

YOUNGDOLPH.jpg