Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Yup. If he had rode in something low key and bullet proof he'd be alive still. He was smarter than that, but I guess it's hard not to pull that nice ass whip out sometimes

All cause he wanted to take a ride in his nice whip to get a cookie.

Not the smartest thing when you're at war
Especially in Memphis, it's small and there are very few rich people. Dolph and Project pat are well known around town

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Damn....100 Shots never gonna hit the same again. RIP that man/legend.:mjcry:

On another note...why are nggas talkin like their untouchable, and riding around in a drawlin ass camouflage whip, like you're trying to get hit? :smh:

You tempting fate, courtin all that attention, wit those loud ass whips.

There's a larger convo to be had about his music's content and the conclusion to his life, the general correlation and how celebrating and propping up this brand of music often comes hand in hand with these types of occurrences, but just like with the black women choosing black men on some bs convo. The "community" would rather play dumb/oblivious. shyt deserves it's own thread but I know it wouldn't be productive because ultimately the vast majority don't want to change.

People somehow expect things around them to change, without recognizing they have to change themselves to affect their surroundings

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I don't think there's any contemporary rapper that was so clearly wanted dead, as Dolph.
I don't even know what he did to make nikkas that mad.
But we can verify he's had at least 150 bullets sent at him :francis:
You dont know shyt and you aint from memphis. You just reading shyt online, assuming and posting shyt. Say RIP and keep it moving.:camby: