Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During his opening statement, Shelby County Assistant District Attorney Paul Hagerman said that Big Jook, the brother of famed Memphis rapper Yo Gotti and part of Gotti, put out a "hit" on Young Dolph, promising $100,000 to whoever killed Young Dolph who famously had animosity with CMG.

"Big Jook, the person I told you about before, the number two guy at CMG, he's put out a hit, a hit, $100,000 to whoever kills Dolph," Hagerman said. "He has met with Justin (Johnson). He has met with Cornelius (Smith) and they think they're ready to do it."

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
During his opening statement, Shelby County Assistant District Attorney Paul Hagerman said that Big Jook, the brother of famed Memphis rapper Yo Gotti and part of Gotti, put out a "hit" on Young Dolph, promising $100,000 to whoever killed Young Dolph who famously had animosity with CMG.

"Big Jook, the person I told you about before, the number two guy at CMG, he's put out a hit, a hit, $100,000 to whoever kills Dolph," Hagerman said. "He has met with Justin (Johnson). He has met with Cornelius (Smith) and they think they're ready to do it."

Welp, that came back to bite him in the ass.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn I was judging :mjpls: but I thought Makeda’s would be some real hole in the wall hood spot they shot up. It looks nice af in there :dahell:

RIP Dolph and shout out tot he clerk on duty that day she didn’t deserve to be caught up in this

It’s definitely hood as hell over there though lol.