Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Unrelated. If you keep playing in the streets, the streets gonna get you eventually. It’s been almost a decade since Charlotte. If there was gonna be any get back , nikkas would have got at Vato (who popped Dolph in LA………. Allegedly)
You never know. He still may get his too People don't understand that there is a powerful principality ruling over Memphis and it doesn't forget anything. You can't even keep up with this shyt half the time because it's every day

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never know. He still may get his too People don't understand that there is a powerful principality ruling over Memphis and it doesn't forget anything. You can't even keep up with this shyt half the time because it's every day

I’m from Memphis. Moved away in 2017 to Atlanta and still keep an understanding of what’s going on back home.

Casualty of the streets. He just got out on robbery charges.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Trying to tie every murder back to doplh from career criminals is some internet fanboy shyt. Dudes in the streets, have beefs, killer people, robbed people and getting what they gave out.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to tie every murder back to doplh from career criminals is some internet fanboy shyt. Dudes in the streets, have beefs, killer people, robbed people and getting what they gave out.

They fanned out and idolized these nikkas. I’m a fan of his music but that side was not like that . Which is why Trulla and RR got involved.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Did they ever confirm a motive for this killing