Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not celebrating the death of yet another Black male that was murdered so I'm doing something a bit different than the people who are. The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide, but when this incident is inevitably rapped about, we'll claim it's entertainment because it's being discussed with some music backing it.

I'm not calling this rap beef. I acknowledged that this is street shyt, it's kind of the basis of my entire point of asking why fans of the music are celebrating the death of this Black man when their introduction to this beef is via music. There's nothing entertaining about people celebrating the death of a Black man because you like a rapper who's on the other side of the street shyt that got him killed, it's ghoulish and nakedly anti-Black.

People are taunting the surviving brother of a man who was murdered because they are fans of another rapper who was killed following his own bout of taunting the people who attempted and failed to kill him before.
Nobody said you’re celebrating it. You think you’re being different but you’re not. You’re just commenting because it’s a form of entertainment for you. You’re virtue signaling for daps. And you’ll get them from anti-black posters :manny:

People are celebrating the death of a man that they believed is responsible or at least involved in the murder of their favorite rapper, just like white people celebrated then they arrested mac miller’s drug dealer. This has nothing to do with black people or music.

Believe it or not, generalizing a whole race of black Americans based on every single thing black people do as individuals and trivializing a complex socio-economic issue like crime as nothing more than “rap music” is more “anti-black” than anything else you accuse people of doing

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
I'm not into this street shyt and I have no idea who these artists are, but there has to be some type of code these guys honor. Killing someone at a funeral has to be off limits. damn.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not into this street shyt and I have no idea who these artists are, but there has to be some type of code these guys honor. Killing someone at a funeral has to be off limits. damn.
If lucky they won’t shoot at you if they see you have a small kid in the car or something. Killers are not the most remorseful people.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I agree with you … had this conversation with my wife …. Like yo rock and roll r&b nikkax ain’t getting gunned down over fukking music beef
This aint music beef.

This is street shyt.

the people involved just happen to be in the music industry.
I'm not celebrating the death of yet another Black male that was murdered so I'm doing something a bit different than the people who are. The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide, but when this incident is inevitably rapped about, we'll claim it's entertainment because it's being discussed with some music backing it.

I'm not calling this rap beef. I acknowledged that this is street shyt, it's kind of the basis of my entire point of asking why fans of the music are celebrating the death of this Black man when their introduction to this beef is via music. There's nothing entertaining about people celebrating the death of a Black man because you like a rapper who's on the other side of the street shyt that got him killed, it's ghoulish and nakedly anti-Black.

People are taunting the surviving brother of a man who was murdered because they are fans of another rapper who was killed following his own bout of taunting the people who attempted and failed to kill him before.
How do you know these people are music fans and not people from Memphis who knew of the people involved?

A lot of those cats seem like they know of the people involved.
Nobody said you’re celebrating it. You think you’re being different but you’re not. You’re just commenting because it’s a form of entertainment for you. You’re virtue signaling for daps. And you’ll get them from anti-black posters :manny:

People are celebrating the death of a man that they believed is responsible or at least involved in the murder of their favorite rapper, just like white people celebrated then they arrested mac miller’s drug dealer. This has nothing to do with black people or music.

Believe it or not, generalizing a whole race of black Americans based on every single thing black people do as individuals and trivializing a complex socio-economic issue like crime as nothing more than “rap music” is more “anti-black” than anything else you accuse people of doing
iu

There it is.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This is senseless.....millionaires killin each other over music...if all parties involved were working regular jobs, they'd all still probably be alive...RIP to all involved. stop the killing.
Them nikkaz would've been dead a long time ago if they were regular people.

Being "rich" probably offered them at least a layer of protection from people who wanted to harm them

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is senseless.....millionaires killin each other over music...if all parties involved were working regular jobs, they'd all still probably be alive...RIP to all involved. stop the killing.
none of them ever probably had regular jobs