Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You're aware that Jook was a Black male human being and people are celebrating his death right?

dq7WE0v.png
I mean I'm sure folks were celebrating when Dolph got dropped. This the same type of shyt that happens in warzone :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I mean I'm sure folks were celebrating when Dolph got dropped. This the same type of shyt that happens in warzone :manny:

The people celebrating this shyt are people far removed from it and treating Black death as "entertainment".

A Black man's brother was murdered today and folk who tucked in bed safe are flooding his posts with dolphin emoji to taunt him. It's hard to get more anti-Black than this.

:hubie:

Last edited:

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people celebrating this shyt are people far removed from it and treating Black death as "entertainment".

A Black man's brother today and folk who tucked in bed safe are flooding his posts with dolphin emoji to taunt him. It's hard to get more anti-Black than this.

:hubie:

fukk Jook and the whole CMG! Jook dead from his own actions and those bytches taunted Dolph after he got smoked too.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
You're aware that Jook was a Black male human being and people are celebrating his death right?

dq7WE0v.png
You have to stop acting like his entire identity was his blackness. This is nonsense street shyt, and people are choosing sides because they feel connected to the nonsense. Apparently he helped kill people too. An eye for an eye will always be celebrated. Somebody got their pound of flesh.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You have to stop acting like his entire identity was his blackness. This is nonsense street shyt, and people are choosing sides because they feel connected to the nonsense. Apparently he helped kill people too. An eye for an eye will always be celebrated. Somebody got their pound of flesh.

I'm not acting like his entire identity was his blackness. What he had going on in the street was handled in the streets. Why are people, many who's only understanding of this shyt is by way of hearing about it through music, celebrating and picking sides like real people aren't dropping. Why is it that when they're confronted about it they hide behind the claim that the music is "just entertainment".

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on fly’s ig a bit earlier, I think the pic is old cause on live tonight he wasn’t wearing that
He got on multiple times earlier. That's my actual screenshot when I was watching lol He never actually wore it just put it over his chest and talked shyt for a few minutes

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Eye for eye man …. shyt sucks but nikkaz was involved in dirt

the street shyt they got going on is between them, why are fans of **music** jumping in to taunt the victims of gun violence like these aren't real life human beings?

People love to compare this rap shyt to movies but as this example and others continue to prove, the comparison couldn't be further from the truth.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
the street shyt they got going on is between them, why are fans of **music** jumping in to taunt the victims of gun violence like these aren't real life human beings?

People love to compare this rap shyt to movies but as this example and others continue to prove, the comparison couldn't be further from the truth.
I agree with you … had this conversation with my wife …. Like yo rock and roll r&b nikkax ain’t getting gunned down over fukking music beef