Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the street shyt they got going on is between them, why are fans of **music** jumping in to taunt the victims of gun violence like these aren't real life human beings?

People love to compare this rap shyt to movies but as this example and others continue to prove, the comparison couldn't be further from the truth.
Word is he financed the hit on Dolph

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
It seems like their differences got out of control when Dolph rapped about fukking Gotti’s baby momma… So over a bytch, like most street sh*t.

It goes back even farther than that.
Gotti wanted Dolph under him as some underling and of course, Dolph
wanted to be independant. And he said he saw how Gotti threw all of his other
artists under the bus, to hype him up. Dolph didn't like that.

Jook was also helped by Dolph even when Gotti wasn't fukking with him.
Their beef history stretch decades.

Last edited:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
GDw7CQNXgAARUIT

that guy

Superstar
Daps
the street shyt they got going on is between them, why are fans of **music** jumping in to taunt the victims of gun violence like these aren't real life human beings?

People love to compare this rap shyt to movies but as this example and others continue to prove, the comparison couldn't be further from the truth.
1. “Fans of music” are jumping in because people find it entertaining just like you do. That’s why you clicked the thread and are commenting. You aren’t doing anything different than they are.

2. Dolph made music that many people found motivating so naturally they will feel emotionally involved when their favorite artist is deleted.

3. This isn’t “rap beef” these are 2 artists who knew one another outside of music and had a history of street beef that spilled over into the music.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
1. “Fans of music” are jumping in because people find it entertaining just like you do. That’s why you clicked the thread and are commenting. You aren’t doing anything different than they are.

2. Dolph made music that many people found motivating so naturally they will feel emotionally involved when their favorite artist is deleted.

3. This isn’t “rap beef” these are 2 artists who knew one another outside of music and had a history of street beef that spilled over into the music.

I'm not celebrating the death of yet another Black male that was murdered so I'm doing something a bit different than the people who are. The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide, but when this incident is inevitably rapped about, we'll claim it's entertainment because it's being discussed with some music backing it.

I'm not calling this rap beef. I acknowledged that this is street shyt, it's kind of the basis of my entire point of asking why fans of the music are celebrating the death of this Black man when their introduction to this beef is via music. There's nothing entertaining about people celebrating the death of a Black man because you like a rapper who's on the other side of the street shyt that got him killed, it's ghoulish and nakedly anti-Black.

People are taunting the surviving brother of a man who was murdered because they are fans of another rapper who was killed following his own bout of taunting the people who attempted and failed to kill him before.