Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
They snatched those chains. One of the dudes rockin one said they took it from "the fat one", refering to a PRE artist.

Nah I got that.. but. Why wear them at all?.. nah mean.

If we had beef and I snatched ur shyt.. ima at least pawn it or if I'm G melt that shyt into my gang logo..

You can tell them cats broke as fukk cuz they held on to them like they were valuable and they ain't got shyt..

You knw these cats will have 5k between like 10 nikkaz and all take pics with the same money ..

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

If we had beef and I snatched ur shyt.. ima at least pawn it or if I'm G melt that shyt into my gang logo..

You can tell them cats broke as fukk cuz they held on to them like they were valuable and they ain't got shyt..

You knw these cats will have 5k between like 10 nikkaz and all take pics with the same money ..
I mean you gotta be bold as fukk to rock and don’t fear any get back. shyt crazy

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rip young dolph

I Haven't listened to him since like 2014

Just looked up his new music and this shyt knocks.

“Trap nikka I count money better than I spell”

giphy.gif

big moochie grape went off that entire compilation

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

Nah breh. I am not the one to suck and make IG stars out of bums, but rocking a opps chain is taunting.
Why didn't you get your chain back :usure:

Well see...I would've but they sold/melted/etc it:birdman:

Nah breh. They rockin' your shyt all over town:heh:

.....:noah:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor

It’s not about the money it’s about the disrespect.

Puffy was putting up bounties for chains way back in the 90s