Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That car look like Cali plates unless Tennessee doesn’t have a - in the license plate numbers like here.

from what I seen we the only state with plates with numbers and no dash

looked like California to me too. We don’t have dashes but that looks like the red California on the top of the tags. The people on the scene were saying drive out tags but we know how witnesses can mix things up.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
NYPD shut down 22Gz turkey drive…

It’s alright to gun run, scam, and sell drugs in the community just bring some turkeys out

:shaq2:
Feds arrest nine in NYC gun-running scheme allegedly tied to music videos

It's different in NY though. They have they own hip hop police. Watch you're going to see some major federal indictments come down in December.

All this Kay Flock bullshyt ain't flying. You can get away with that in Chicago, Not 20mins from Manhattan. They not going for nunna dat

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
The fact that they didn’t burn the car or take it out of town let’s me know they are dumb as fukk and will definitely get caught.

This is not a movie guy

They had max 15mins to get the hell away from that vehicle. The whole city was on the lookout

Take a "hot" car with APB on it out of town?
Is there a helicopter route?
Did you forget that several witnesses gave exact description of the car?

I don't disagree with you though about them being dumb. How you cover your face committing a first degree felony but drive an easy to identify traceable car

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
The car the found ...

fingerprints all around ..

Possible blunt residue ends left inside/ food or something of the sort

Depending on the model, sat nav locations stored without them storing it themselves ( certain mercedes store your home location off the rip because of your daily routine )

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This is not a movie guy

They had max 15mins to get the hell away from that vehicle. The whole city was on the lookout

Take a "hot" car with APB on it out of town?
Is there a helicopter route?
Did you forget that several witnesses gave exact description of the car?

I don't disagree with you though about them being dumb. How you cover your face committing a first degree felony but drive an easy to identify traceable car

What you said is true but from the time they got away to when the photos went public there was plenty of time to at least torch it.

and man wtf was dolphs “shooter” doing? Car doesn’t have any bullet holes from the looks of it.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Case will be solved soon. These nikkas should have burned that whip right after they did it. I've seen enough first 48 to know once they find a vehicle nikkas is goin to prison.
Wondering why they picked a car thats easy to spot also, I imagine its not too many white Benz coupes around South Memphis or Memphis at all.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The car the found ...

fingerprints all around ..

Possible blunt residue ends left inside/ food or something of the sort

Depending on the model, sat nav locations stored without them storing it themselves ( certain mercedes store your home location off the rip because of your daily routine )

90% sure that car was stolen. At least, if they were going to do a crime in a car they would steal one.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who say that shyt just underestimate how violent and calculating black criminality can get.
If Dolph was beefing with some Mexican cartel or Italian mob nikkas wouldn't be shocked if he was killed in front of the white house taking pics on some "you can't hide from the big bad Mafia brehs :lupe: when they want you they'll get you no matter what :lupe: "

But since rappers enemies are blacc, people assume nikkas aren't smart or brazen enough to plan and commit assassination, or that some of these gangs don't have members just as violent as any cartel or mafia hitman

This sounds like something said by those people who go into threads and brag about their city's murder rate.