Young breh serving a buffet of whoop ass after school.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Not even worth getting into fights in this day and age, especially if you're in middle/high school. That ass whooping will follow you everywhere you go. Can't even switch schools like back in the day. People gonna be like "Ain't you the dude who got knocked out and had a seizure in the middle of the street?" :ooh:
Had to rep this. Breh is DONE out here

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:wow:All of that from kids going to a Christian Academy.

Untitled_1.jpg

Thats somewhere down here in Houston.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
That last punch is gone change that lil mexican boy whole life lol. He will never forget that punch and thanks to the good people over at Apple, he can re-live that moment in HD whenever he wants.

:mjlol: Mexican boy may have been halfway cool with brehs before, now he about to be a racist until he dies. Usually how it works, them clowns be on the fence until they get dragged in a fight or they catch they girl fukking with a breh

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: Mexican boy may have been halfway cool with brehs before, now he about to be a racist until he dies. Usually how it works, them clowns be on the fence until they get dragged in a fight or they catch they girl fukking with a breh
Or they catch you giving his aunty Maria the :jawalrus:
during Cinco De Mayo when you :sas2: off that yac and she start hitting you with the papi talk. :myman:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I need people to look at this cameraman's work and take notes :blessed:

WWE hire this man

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So no knows the backstory of this? All the girls came to help that spanish dude as if he was the one being bullied.

It's possible but i hesitate to say big man was a bully considering the restraint he showed. When you fight back against a true bully, they're pissed that you're even resisting so when they get you down, they're going to try to make an example out of you. That didn't really happen here, imo. Big fella could have done buddy a lot worse. His body language told the tale; he didn't even really wanna fight dude. When he had him down, he didn't go in nearly as much as he could have.

That was the same level of restraint I've used on my younger brother when we'd tussle as kids/teens. Do just enough to let him know it's a fight he's not winning but never with the intent to inflict serious harm. The social media shytstorm is going to hurt the kid way more than any of those punches did. The girls were likely his girlfriend's crew. I say girlfriend because I don't know a single female with a brother that would ever simply stand by and watch her blood get dominated in that fashion. She's throwing a shoe or jumping on somebodies back.:pachaha: