Young breh serving a buffet of whoop ass after school.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
No weapon formed against me shall prosper
noahh.png

:russ::mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, the only reason he caught that clean-ass punch was because the girl trying to stop him from fighting did a terrible job of holding him back.
Should have just let them fight it out, dude wasn't getting stomped out or anything.
She fukked him all the way up.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
9 times out of 10, the people trying to "hold you back" gonna make you get fukked up worse

Oh well
I fight everyone. Ain't no holding me back. Friend, family, it doesn't matter. I tell my people that if you love me, don't have me fighting through 3 people just to get to the nikka I'm at. That makes me vulnerable as fukk and you're gassing me down. You not gonna stop me. You're just impairing me severely by being in the way of keeping me from defending myself properly. If you compromise me, I will hit you too. If you not willing to get hit trying to stop me then don't even bother. Because I will. This is why I always tell my women to walk away. Run preferably. Youre less likely to be hurt by me or the other person. If you're here, you're a liability because I have to keep you safe. If I lose there's no one to stop this guy from doing something to you. If something happens to you while I'm fighting then this fight just became much more serious and I'm trying to kill to protect my family. Help me by walking the fukk away please.