Young breh serving a buffet of whoop ass after school.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's possible but i hesitate to say big man was a bully considering the restraint he showed. When you fight back against a true bully, they're pissed that you're even resisting so when they get you down, they're going to try to make an example out of you. That didn't really happen here, imo. Big fella could have done buddy a lot worse. His body language told the tale; he didn't even really wanna fight dude. When he had him down, he didn't go in nearly as much as he could have.

That was the same level of restraint I've used on my younger brother when we'd tussle as kids/teens. Do just enough to let him know it's a fight he's not winning but never with the intent to inflict serious harm. The social media shytstorm is going to hurt the kid way more than any of those punches did. The girls were likely his girlfriend's crew. I say girlfriend because I don't know a single female with a brother that would ever simply stand by and watch her blood get dominated in that fashion. She's throwing a shoe or jumping on somebodies back.:pachaha:

That's the same feeling I had. He could have done worse if he wanted to but showed restraint. I just wanted to know if anyone had background info.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
full
yoooooo, u gonna make this mexicac committ that, smh

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: Oso

Kex

All Star
Daps
That perfectly timed hit at :36 :picard:

With the slides on making it look so effortless.