Young Breh getting played by his Girl. He probably ain’t have a strong male figure in his life growing up. smh

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't have it both ways. You can't reject traditional gender roles, then go, but I want the man to do the traditional gender role for things I don't want responsibility for.
This is basically why my marriage broke up. She was a feminist but also wanted me to be traditional. It led to endless fights and resentment cuz the shyt didn’t make no sense.

Now she moving like she wants to get back together but I’ve already moved on. I grew from that shyt. Never again.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is basically why my marriage broke up. She was a feminist but also wanted me to be traditional. It led to endless fights and resentment cuz the shyt didn’t make no sense.

Now she moving like she wants to get back together but I’ve already moved on. I grew from that shyt. Never again.
I'm sorry to hear that. Luckily not all women are like this lol.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

@Guess Who was smashing after y'all broke up.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Unfortunate, but they need to stop wanting it both ways.

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
I remember a few years ago an old colleague was making about 45K/year while his wife made 95K/year but he would show up every day stressed. He said he was responsible for all the bills vacations meals etc and her money just went to herself and her savings. No cooking and no cleaning and she was fat. Just insults sent his way daily about how he needed to make more money. What a life. Wrong woman.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
aight let’s try and see it from THEIR perspective…..he’s prolly in a one bed one bath that he lived in before he met her, and now that she lives there, it ain’t no biggie for him to continue to pay all the bills as he was doing before she moved in.

Nah. A woman that loves you and cares for your well being wants to see you BOTH win. Cause it’s a team effort.

Once you’ve experienced a woman/women that wanna see you win it’s impossible to see it any other way. Brehs need to send these selfish women to the shadow realm.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Nah. A woman that loves you and cares for your well being wants to see you BOTH win. Cause it’s a team effort.

Once you’ve experienced a woman/women that wanna see you win it’s impossible to see it any other way. Brehs need to send these selfish women to the shadow realm.

Oh i agree, i’m just TRYING to see it from their perspective. You can tell he getting finessed because not only she doing the most babbling, she don’t een SOUND grateful/thankful

He share dat girl too i bet