Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
There were holes before they left, how long have we've been calling these players JAGS? We haven't lost a single pro bowler and all can be replaced.
I know I'm being kinda of a hypocrite but man it's starting to feel like wack-a-mole around here lately. Are we ever going to address this dline properly? So few resources with so many holes got me nervous.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I know I'm being kinda of a hypocrite but man it's starting to feel like wack-a-mole around here lately. Are we ever going to address this dline properly? So few resources with so many holes got me nervous.
I always said CB was a much bigger need than DL. The Cowboys can put a DL out there for Sundays, but the secondary has needed an overhaul for a while. A couple of starting CB/S will be there in the first 2 rounds so i think we're good.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wonder what the plan is :lupe:

They told all those dudes in the secondary bye. I seriously thought they would keep Claiborne after the yr he was having before the injury. And Jerry has a hard time giving up on players

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Somebody gonna take Byron Jones to or nah cause I don't think I can stand to see this nikka mistime another jump and give up a completion on 3rd and 8...

We still got heathgawd back their and that is all i really care about :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:blessed:You've been converted

Him laying out Jordan Reed on thanksgiving made me start reading from the book of heath...

His 4th quarter pick against Jameis converted me the heathism full time

Secondary needs to be built around this micro fridge neck having, shoulder spraining, random interception getting dude...

We need to get him off special teams...he to valuable to be wrecking his body on kickoff and punts

Is Showers still on the practice team...let him earn his pay on special teams next year :mjpls:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:what: the whole fukkin secondary?
Hell I wish there was a way to rid Scandrick's sorry ass in this cleanse too. He's the last holdover on that side of the ball from the Lost Boys cowboys era. He should've been out the door with the Ratliffs, Sensabaughs, and Anthony Spencers of the world but he had one good game against the Patriots 6 years ago and has a nice scowl so they keep him around. 8 picks in 8 seasons :scusthov: