Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Romo may want to stay away from the AFC South, the Jags are really trying to bring it on defense.
Yeah but the AFC South is still an easier division. I think Luck is a good QB but I wonder does playing in the AFC South make him look better than he is.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Teams in our division are killing it on offense :mjcry: our D has to get better brehs

I don't think we can do much to improve the defense this year...all the difference makers are gone...

i SO wanted Hyde at safety to :mjcry:

But we get completely out from under Romo contract that opens up a ton of money and we got 3 years to build a defense through free agency before paying dak

I am actually happy we are letting these JAG players walk...if we had paid church 6 million a year i would have never watched this team again...if we had given crawford a multi year contract i would have been pissed...

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I don't think we can do much to improve the defense this year...all the difference makers are gone...

i SO wanted Hyde at safety to :mjcry:

But we get completely out from under Romo contract that opens up a ton of money and we got 3 years to build a defense through free agency before paying dak

I am actually happy we are letting these JAG players walk...if we had paid church 6 million a year i would have never watched this team again...if we had given crawford a multi year contract i would have been pissed...
I hope Mr. Drop foot comes back and is a difference maker :mjcry: