Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Romo being traded :blessed:
I doubt it. After that sob speech he gave in the middle of the season, we lost all leverage of a trade around the league. After that moment, everyone around the league knew he was done in Dallas and that there was no need to trade for him, just wait for the release.

I feel like since then Jerry has been trying to regain some leverage back by hinting at Romo possibly returning to the Cowboys. All in all that speech was a big mistake. Should have just kept quiet and went about his business as the backup.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Chess not checkers
xhu4HHJ.png

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it. After that sob speech he gave in the middle of the season, we lost all leverage of a trade around the league. After that moment, everyone around the league knew he was done in Dallas and that there was no need to trade for him, just wait for the release.

I feel like since then Jerry has been trying to regain some leverage back by hinting at Romo possibly returning to the Cowboys. All in all that speech was a big mistake. Should have just kept quiet and went about his business as the backup.

The news is saying Bob McNair called Jerruh to trade for Romo breh. :manny:

Now, Denver jumped in the mix. :manny:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Romo may want to stay away from the AFC South, the Jags are really trying to bring it on defense.
:hhh:

If I gotta choose between playing the Jags, Titans, and Colts 6 games a year or the Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers... I'm picking the first three every time. Jags had an exciting off-season last year too. Still got Blake WOATles as their QB

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Romo may want to stay away from the AFC South, the Jags are really trying to bring it on defense.
Nah that's a good spot for him. Those QBs in that division can't compete with Romo right now. He'll do his thing 2-3 drives a game, then ride the defense and run game to victory. I can see him getting wrecked in the AFC West.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
shouldn't of been announced he was getting g released earlier in the week. don't think anyone giving up picks now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:hhh:

If I gotta choose between playing the Jags, Titans, and Colts 6 games a year or the Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers... I'm picking the first three every time. Jags had an exciting off-season last year too. Still got Blake WOATles as their QB
Nah that's a good spot for him. Those QBs in that division can't compete with Romo right now. He'll do his thing 2-3 drives a game, then ride the defense and run game to victory. I can see him getting wrecked in the AFC West.
They don't have to, they have to compete with the Texans defense. Romo has to compete with Ramsey, Campbell, & possibly Boyue. I'm not saying the Jags will be good, but that defense will be giving teams some serious problems.