Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can't believe I am saying this...I mean I REALLY CANT BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS :gucci:

On a play to play basis Heath was our best safety last year :gucci:

He laid some people out to the point of injury...was actually good in coverage and when a ball was tipped he somehow came up with it...something our 1st round draft pick never does :gucci:

NFL getting like the NBA if barry fukking church is getting 6 million a year

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe I am saying this...I mean I REALLY CANT BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS :gucci:

On a play to play basis Heath was our best safety last year :gucci:

He laid some people out to the point of injury...was actually good in coverage and when a ball was tipped he somehow came up with it...something our 1st round draft pick never does :gucci:

NFL getting like the NBA if barry fukking church is getting 6 million a year
:sas1: But nah I don't really want Heath to start but I've been wanting him to rotate in more than he does. Wouldn't mind that cac Gerry in the late rounds either :mjpls:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Got no hate for Barry Church but that was obviously a cash grab lol

Jacksonville? I ain't mad at the dude, gotta get that one last payday

wish we could've kept him.

Even though I know we don't have much to spend and won't be big players in FA, it's always a little sad to see names going places and knowing your team isn't gonna be doing much these first couple of days

woulda been nice to be in that Gilmore sweepstakes...or a potential destination for Butler, or bring in a WR like Jackson, Smith, etc...

but I'ma sit tight and believe that we gon be aiight. I mean, we not the Washington team. IDK what's going on with them. They ALWAYS shoot themselves in the foot, always...