Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calais Campbell had more tackles than Tyrone Crawford and Cedric Thornton put together and damn near the same amount of sacks as our top 3 "ends" combined..Do we really have any excuse to be passing up on those kind of guys who are clearly better than anyone we have?
The excuse is he's 30 and will probably want a big payday :yeshrug:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I don't believe this not one bit...

89vBJpi.gif

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
One of the most nerve-racking off seasons we've had in a minute.

Looks like we got the QB spot covered but now they acting funny about the defense. Not saying we should be out here dropping major coin for some washed up guys past career exploits but we REALLY need help on that side of the ball. Draft will be key as it has been the last few years, but we need some signings as well.

I'd def want to bring Church back at the right price. I'd absolutely LOVE to see Terrelle Pryor suit up for us but that aint happening either.

I think I'd want Mo or Carr back but not both. I'd prefer Williams over Butler but only by a c*nthair. Def need to be looking at DB, DL the hardest. Young guys will be a plus, but a decent vet should be expected in my opinion. Not saying we have to do what the Giants did last year, but c'mon, Thorton and Mayowa types ain't gonna cut it. Explosive defenders is what we need

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Give the Jets our 4th for Richardson and draft Lawson or Harris and our DL problem is solved :patrice:

Bring back Mo on a one or two year deal with playing time incentives.

Bush Carr and Church. Draft a safety early and pray that Jaylon can still be elite with the brace

On offense, Hopefully Free retires so we can keep Leary and put La'el at RT.

I may be in the minority, but Id re-sign T-Rex :hubie:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give the Jets our 4th for Richardson and draft Lawson or Harris and our DL problem is solved :patrice:

Bring back Mo on a one or two year deal with playing time incentives.

Bush Carr and Church. Draft a safety early and pray that Jaylon can still be elite with the brace

On offense, Hopefully Free retires so we can keep Leary and put La'el at RT.

I may be in the minority, but Id re-sign T-Rex :hubie:
Richardson, Collins, Crawford all play the same position though.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Richardson, Collins, Crawford all play the same position though.
True, but I would leave Crawford at LDE and rotate him with DLaw. Have Sheldon and Collins rotate.Sheldon easily would be our best D-linemen.

3rd down package of:

DLaw-Collins-Richardson-Harris/Lawson/Barnett would be decent :ld: