Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Unfortunate news. I never got too invested in him because I knew something like this was likely.

I really think they have to draft DL/DB in back to back picks to start the draft, though. Both are perennially glaring needs.
Offense hasn't been our problem with our starting QB in Dallas for over a decade. At some point you need to just try to put high end talent on the defense and see if you can hit.

And not injured or lifted players.

We'll be alright. Rest of NFC is soft. We got a legit chance with this Madden 18 offense we bout to roll out.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Unfortunate news. I never got too invested in him because I knew something like this was likely.

I really think they have to draft DL/DB in back to back picks to start the draft, though. Both are perennially glaring needs.
Offense hasn't been our problem with our starting QB in Dallas for over a decade. At some point you need to just try to put high end talent on the defense and see if you can hit.

And not injured or lifted players.

We'll be alright. Rest of NFC is soft. We got a legit chance with this Madden 18 offense we bout to roll out.

:usure:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Mo going to command 2/3 yr deals on the open market. We can't get him back on a cheap 1-yr-prove-it deal. Teams will overpay for how well he played early in the season. That being said, I'd like him back.

Same can be said for Terrance Williams, I guess. But I'm not sure he's worth overpaying for the way I think Mo is. CB >> WR2. Especially when vast majority of our offense goes to RB, WR1, WR3, and TE.

In all seriousness, fukk a WR2. Go get your money, Terrance :camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mo going to command 2/3 yr deals on the open market. We can't get him back on a cheap 1-yr-prove-it deal. Teams will overpay for how well he played early in the season. That being said, I'd like him back.

Same can be said for Terrance Williams, I guess. But I'm not sure he's worth overpaying for the way I think Mo is. CB >> WR2. Especially when vast majority of our offense goes to RB, WR1, WR3, and TE.

In all seriousness, fukk a WR2. Go get your money, Terrance :camby:

:camby: