Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Now there is a report that Romo is open to rework contract in a trade. That changes the game if so. Teams aren't willing to take on that contract. But if he does now, a trade maybe the better option for all parties.

I always felt the way this would work is that Romo would get released...then sign a new deal with the cowboys...and then be traded after he signed the new deal...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
nah.....that ain't happening.

That is the only way we are going to get anything for Romo...

Nobody is going to trade for a 36 year old QB who has 3 years and 54 million dollars left on his deal and has basically been out of football for a year and a half now...

Probably got to get that down to between 40 - 45 and rework the guaranteed money for teams to be open to trade for him...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gonna lose about half our Free Agents, sign 2 Benson Mayowas, :mjcry: 1 Andrew Gachkar:mjcry:, and 1 Igor Olshansky:mjcry: and call it an offseason.

Draft is where we get better.

Tyrone Crawford contract on a team where we're already paying big bucks to OL, Dez, Romo, Witten, and Lee really fukked us.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Yall acting like there's a ton of big name FA's this year that would make an immediate impact for us defensively. There's no one worth signing especially to not a ridiculous deal.

While I don't fukk with Garrett, drafts under him have definitely been better minus our second round picks which seem to have been influenced by Jerry. I'll trust that we'll find more gems like Anthony Brown and Geoff Swaim this year. With our oline and running game, we're guaranteed 8-9 wins off top so I'm not worried if we don't make significant moves in FA.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yall acting like there's a ton of big name FA's this year that would make an immediate impact for us defensively.

:usure:

berry.jpg