Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
PETER HARVEY, Esq., New Jersey. Giants Fan
KEN HOUSTON, Washington Redskins player
TONYA LOVELACE, MA, Philadelphia Eagles Fan
MARY JO WHITE, Esq., New York Giants Fan

These are the people who did the investigation. Take a long look at this folks.

The NFL doesn't even know what the code of conduct is. They are making up this shyt as they go. Why am I still watching this league?

Yo that name sound real familiar

Then I'm like yo wasn't she the formet US attorney SDNY she was handing out football numbers like candy breh

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think the suspension is bs, but how do you know what teams these ppl root form? :dwillhuh:
Breh cmon :comeon:

Look up who Lisa Friel is

She then headed an investigation which resulted in Brown getting a one-game suspension instead of the league-mandated six-game suspension. The suspension was reduced by more than 83 percent because of mitigating circumstances which the league and Friel have never revealed. Rather than being forced to explain the process, the NFL merely scapegoated Brown, much like they did to Rice. Both players remain unemployed.

It’s worth noting, too, that Friel is a lifelong fan of the New York Giants, the team that previously employed Brown.

kurt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK Forever.
But like I said. The suspension doesn't make any sense, feels like they kept looking until they "found" something they could pin on Zeke. Although breh not having any chill since then didn't help himself. Can't be wildn out when u hot. I wanted y'all at full strength, hopefully Jerrah can get him out from this suspension.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
All I know is this.

If Zeke doesn't go scorched earth on this including suing nikkas then a cloud of doubt will hang over his head forever.

The NFL has proven they are willing to throw players in the bushes and defame their names just to protect a fukking brand.

And the NFLPA better step the fukk up on this.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Lol if you read the statement from the league, it comes down to this. We believe her. We don't believe you.

If I was Zeke, I'd sue the shyt out this girl.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should've drafted.....

mensspeedstick.jpg

Instead of a dumbass drunk and a fukking paraplegic. :stopitslime:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:gucci: @ Jerruh dumbass decisions when it come to player personnel.

shyt, Jerruh tired to trade back up in the 1st round and draft fukking Paxton Lynch in that same draft for christ sake. :mindblown:

He got lucky with Dak. When didn't even want Dak in the first place.

I'm tired of Jerruh dumbass.

Draft a retard running back when your defense is pure shyt and the running game wasn't even an issue. Waste the 34 pick(Which is basically another 1st rd pick) on a motherfukker with one fukking foot. :what:

Those trashass cornerbacks we drafted isn't going to be shyt like Jalen Ramsey.

Jerruh went Al Davis by drafting a Combined Warrior Byron Jones. :trash:

I remember there were nikkas in here before the season saying Byron Jones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jalen Ramsey :mindblown:

Jerruh keep making these dumbass fukk ups. :mindblown: