Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
6 games:russ:

No way this stands. I really wanna know how they came to 6 games because of "conduct"

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I mean from a football stand point i expect Dak and Dez to get busy and even if zeke does the whole 6 and we go anything less than 4 - 2 then its a disappointment...wouldn't surprise me if we go 6 - 0

As far as Taco...well...:grippingafrancis:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Damn bruhs.... feel bad for Zeke and him missing his guaranteed money.

Guess we gonna need all our RBs....and have to go with RB committee and include Rod Smith.

Would like to see Dak continue to connect with Dez....and would like to see him throw to Rico and Switzer. I gotta feeling he gonna be slingin that ball this year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
3-4 OLB, same position D.Ware started out at.
Why bring up Ware? Do you expect Watt to have a similar transition?
Taco got some explaining to do because I definitely didn't really want him. I hope he proves me wrong though. I wanted Watt or Willis
Taco doesn't have to explain shyt because he didn't draft himself, talk to me when Watt is killing it at RDE.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why bring up Ware? Do you expect Watt to have a similar transition?

Taco doesn't have to explain shyt because he didn't draft himself, talk to me when Watt is killing it at RDE.
Vic Beasley doesn't play rde but I betwed do anything to have him over Taco. Atlanta made a way for their undersized pass rusher. We didn't want to, but we better make sure Taco can play :yeshrug: