Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Was he always like this.....he either had beef with lucky or just don't sound like a good locker room guy

There were never on the same team together. PT is just active/opinionated on twitter.

But yall see this? Lucky's agent says they have proof that Lucky didn't even fly into VA until 6 hours after the incident.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were never on the same team together. PT is just active/opinionated on twitter.

But yall see this? Lucky's agent says they have proof that Lucky didn't even fly into VA until 6 hours after the incident.

Damn that's fukked up. He can sue somebody character deflamation or something, right? Because that false story cost him his job..

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Damn brehs.

I had posted this on CZ but I'll never forget that private all black Dez mansion party after the Eagles game in 2015. I was kickin it with Lucky had him mad hype off the 40 yard return he had that game. Dude was all :obama: for me giving him props going into detail how he felt "dude behind him" but made sure he held onto the ball

March madness comes on and me and lucky dancing reciting the lyrics while errbody surrounded us and after the song called me the "life of the party" brehs :mjcry:

It makes sense why everyone loved dude. He definitely has a special type of energy to get u hype and excited.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Noah Brown like :martin:

hope the story false and Lucky innocent

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How did they get his name? Shouldn't they have arrest records and a mugshot? A little digging should've prevented this from being a story. This story doesn't make any sense:francis:.

Lucky situation is starting not to make sense for real. But damn he did or didn't it cost him his job

My GUESS is that Lucky knew about this issue, ignored it and never brought it up with the team b/c of his innocence. Garrett was blindsided by this information right after morning walkthroughs. They used his lack of transparency as a reason to cut him and try to send a message to the team.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Thing is after we drafted Switzer, the message was sent he wasn't going to be around long anyway.

This "arrest" just expedited the process.

Also, Garrett is a bytch when he gets blindsided or isn't aware of something the media is presenting to him because it prevents him from replying with his politician-like rebuttles. Dude is kinda emotional to be honest. I remember there reports how he was really in his feelings when TO called out the simplicity of the offense during mid season of the 2008 season

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Was he always like this.....he either had beef with lucky or just don't sound like a good locker room guy

He's always come off as a fukk boy. Like a teachers' pet kinda nikka. He and Holley cut from the same cloth though.

Holley was acting like a bitter ass female when news broke that T.Will was racing his best friend outside the strip club.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Thing is after we drafted Switzer, the message was sent he wasn't going to be around long anyway.

This "arrest" just expedited the process.

Also, Garrett is a bytch when he gets blindsided or isn't aware of something the media is presenting to him because it prevents him from replying with his politician-like rebuttles. Dude is kinda emotional to be honest. I remember there reports how he was really in his feelings when TO called out the simplicity of the offense during mid season of the 2008 season
Yup Garrett turns into a bytch anytime he can't control the message. Supposedly he was upset that Lucky went public with his dog issue too.

Lucky was probably not making the team sans an injury, but with 5 preseason games this year he was going to at least stick around as a 'body'.