tenor.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:mjlol:

I was randomly thinking about how mad people in dallas were about the whole josh brent thing:mjpls:

Is he still a scout with the team?

I think the cowboys had two videos regarding that erased from the internet....the one were jerry said if it was good enough for the legal system it was good enough for him and brent is back on the team, and the one where he said he paid the rest of dude salary cause he knew he would get sued in a civil suit and jerry wanted the family to take his money instead of taking everything brent had:dead:

I saw both during a live interview and i can't find them shyts ANYWHERE now :dead:
:ohhh: I never seen what you talking about and I watch everything that's involved with this team.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm not worried about shyt frfr about that jaylon video. I'll be worried if he's like that in preseason tho :patrice:
Breh we play in a week. He's not changing much in the next month. Hopefully that clip was an exception rather than the norm....he's looked better in other clips.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
the local sports radio made a good point about lucky and garrett. he brought up how jimmy johnson set the tone by cutting a guy who fell asleep during film session. garrett has the opportunity to finally lay down the iron fist and cut lucky. there is no reason to keep him around and his chances of making the team are slim anyways.