Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must have me confused for your mom when she figured out you were a failure fakkit. Go ahead and post a smilie bytch but just like your dad it won't be seen fakkit

Resort to mom jokesand calling someone fatherless because your team can't stay out of court. Your two actively involved parents must be proud to have raised a son who presents a rebuttal sounding like a 13 year old child.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Yo, honestly, start cutting these idiots seriously

I'm sick of all this foolishness. You'd think cats would see the opportunities in front of them. Spots either open or up in the air already b/c of suspensions and injuries.

Cats need to take Jaylon's "Clear eye view" and see what's wrong. We need better leadership. I don't hate on what we have, but you need a vocal Witten type. Somebody with the credentials to match the voice (aside from Dez)

I'll all for cutting with no second chances. Guys need to be held accountable. We are about a month away from real game action and we got nigs out chea stealing stuff. nikka, you already at a log-jam at your position, you on the effing bubble and you pull THIS? Nig hasn't had a decent play in years and he wanna go the Joe Randle route LOL it's so sad it's funny. Be gone and let's see what one of these youngins Andy Lee, Noah Brown, etc can do for us. Send a clear message

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lucky was going to get cut anyway dummy. :mjlol: They drafted his replacement. NCAA punt return leader who tied Devin Hester NCAA record. :umad:

ryan-switzer-4212017-ftrjpg_1aaji9bl6g8abzl2be88rwef2.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
State attorney: No sexual assault charges for Michael Irvin

bytch lied :martin:

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Prosecutors say there is insufficient evidence to file sexual assault charges against NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin.

A 27-year-old woman accused Irvin of drugging and sexually assaulting her at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale in March. Irvin, 51, denied the allegations.

Broward State Attorney's officials said in an email that there was insufficient evidence to file charges, adding that they would have had a difficult time getting a conviction.

Irvin's lawyer Ken Padowitz has called a 2 p.m. ET news conference in Fort Lauderdale to discuss the case.

No further details were immediately available.