Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Are our old games archived on the web anywhere? Think I mentioned this play specifically before but I have been trying for years to find video footage. From the 2000-01 season, 12/10 home game vs. Washington. The 'Lost Boys' era

George started five of the last seven games in 2000 -- a tumultuous span that saw Washington's playoff hopes die, Coach Norv Turner fired and Terry Robiskie named interim coach. The low point came at Dallas, a 32-13 loss in which George was sacked five times, including once by defensive end Ebenezer Ekuban, who dragged him around the Texas Stadium turf. The Redskins' offensive line did nothing -- and the play remains controversial to this day.

Redskins' George: Passing Through

I vividly remember watching this as a kid. After the sack Ekuban grabbed him by the horse collar and dragged him as he lay helpless on some Achilles/Hector tip
200.gif

You would think some shyt like this would be classic footage but I cant find nothing, only this photo after the fray
jeff-george-of-the-washington-redskins-is-restrained-by-an-official-picture-id51582274

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great Documentary :mjcry:

23:00 Mark

Damn, Jason had to really convince Jerruh to draft Dak. :dwillhuh:

Jason :cape:

Jerruh :beli:

Jason was definitely on the hot seat leading up to last season by the way Jerruh was :beli: during the conversation.

Charlotte Jones even gave Jason the :wtb: eye. :russ:

Y'all have to respect Jason for the drafting of Dak. :manny:

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
23:00 Mark

Damn, Jason had to really convince Jerruh to draft Dak. :dwillhuh:

Jason :cape:

Jerruh :beli:

Jason was definitely on the hot seat leading up to last season by the way Jerruh was :beli: during the conversation.

Charlotte Jones even gave Jason the :wtb: eye. :russ:

Y'all have to respect Jason for the drafting of Dak. :manny:

Jerry sounds like a old senile ass fukkin idiot. The fact that he even needs to be "sold" on any draft pick is a joke. Let the people who know what they're doing do their jobs